Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Melbourne


Day 41++ (26.2.2013) Melbourne

After an early morning start at 4.40am (boah, that’s just too early, way too early …). I had to take a different flight to Melbourne via Auckland because of bad weather (rain in Melb) they had to take more fuel and hence less passengers on my originally booked non-stop flight … weird explanation never heard that before … but well, at least my flights via Auckland were all good and I landed 10.30am in Melbourne. At the airport I had to pass seemingly endless queues for immigration and final exit of the airport. Nadja waited all patiently for me outside – THANKS!!!

The rest of the day I spend lazy at Nadja & Karsten’s place.
my accomplishments for the day:
    *)  buying a local SIM card +61.481.337 166
    *)  distracting Nadja from working on her thesis

The next days will be filled with meeting friends, enjoying Melbourne (and Sydney), working on my business, shopping, …

… so, don’t expect to hear a lot from me in the next days, frequency of posts on this blog will definitely slow down. Thanks for reading so far :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home