Friday, March 15, 2013

Auckland - City of Sails


Day 57 (14.3.2013) Auckland

Last night I arrived back into Auckland where I spend the day before I’ll board my flight to Hong Kong tonight @ 23.59 (what time is that?!? interestingly my next flight from HK to Zürich also leaves at 23.59 ;)

I did a lot of walking – once again – and tried to finish my Auckland photo-project. I thought it would be great to sail an America’s Cup boat again in the “City of Sails” but by the time I decided to do that the last boat of the day has already left. Good that I’ve sailed the NZL40 in 2002 ;)

Auckland treated me really well on my last day in New Zealand - making sure I keep beautiful New Zealand in good memory (how could I else?!?) and come back some day ... well, I will, I will – that’s for sure :)

Auckland - City of Sails







 



Auckland, also a Green City


Old Courthouse @ University of Auckland

Clock Tower @ University of Auckland


Sky Tower

"The Strand" Arcade

Auckland Skyline seen from the Harbour

Ferry Terminal

Skyline


Downtown Auckland

Auckland Art Gallery

Auckland Art Gallery - Roof Detail

Skyline


"Old meets New", Downtown Auckland

America's Cup Boat passes the Split Bridge @ the Harbour



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home